Our signature combination of customer care, superior products, and lasting window installation has made Renewal by Andersen the most trusted window company in the country. We serve Putnam County, CT and the surrounding area with fully custom home improvements and a full-service, hassle-free experience. Guaranteed. Learn more when you get started with a comprehensive in-home consultation today.
Energy-Efficient Fibrex® Material
Weathertight Fibrex® window frame material is twice as strong as vinyl windows, so it maintains its shape, functionality, and energy efficiency more effectively over time. Plus, it holds up against the elements no matter where you live.
Renewal by Andersen windows are warranted to stand the test of time without flaking, peeling, or cracking. We guarantee that your windows will operate just as smoothly in 20 years as the day they were installed.
& Numerous Design Options
Fibrex® durability means wider panes of glass supported by narrower frames, giving your room the largest possible view! The extrusion process also fuses color into the material for long-lasting vibrancy. Choose from a wide palette—including hard-to-find dark exterior colors.
Thanks to our Fibrex® material, Renewal by Andersen windows & patio doors stand the test of time while helping homeowners save money on their monthly energy bills.
Let Renewal by Andersen window experts help you with your next home improvement project! Our goal is to make the entire window replacement process super easy for you from start to finish. All it takes is a single phone call to get started improving the look and feel of your home. Ready to schedule your free in-home replacement window consultation? Call or email us in Putnam County, CT today!
At Renewal by Andersen, we’re dedicated to bringing the outdoors in risk-free. That means your interior gets plenty of light, airflow, and scenic views without damaging your linens or décor.
Plus, you can customize your windows to fit your unique climate and area needs with a range of double pane glasses. Our High-Performance Low-E4 glass is our most efficient in extreme temperatures while Fibrex-made with reclaimed wood fiber-reduce waste and protect your home with a seal twice as strong as vinyl. These features combined result in better in-house temperature control, less strain on your appliances, and more environmental sustainability.
- Fibrex® material expands and contracts very little, even with extreme temperature swings
- Unlike vinyl, Fibrex® material won’t bow or crack
- Fibrex® material can take the heat! We are able to offer darker exterior colors – even black!
- Fibrex® material is 2 times stronger than vinyl
- Offers long product life cycles, reducing landfill waste
- Fibrex® material insulates 700 times better than aluminum
- Fibrex® material retains its stability and rigidity in all climates and conditions
- Fibrex® material reduces VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions because no wood preservative treatments or painting is required
Our proprietary Fibrex® window frame material can be custom-made to fit nearly any shape window opening for your Putnam County home. In addition to a custom specialty shape, Renewal by Andersen windows also come in many colors, sizes, configurations, and grille and hardware choices.
Choose from up to 51 possible interior and exterior color combinations as well as 13 unique shapes! Because Fibrex® frames are shaped during the extrusion process, they’re guaranteed to hold without bending, bowing, or flaking over time—even in rounded shapes!
- Sleek frames. Fibrex® strength means narrower frames; narrower frames means a greater glass area to make the most of your Connecticut home’s natural light and scenery.
- Custom window styles. The extrusion process allows us to craft your windows to any shape so you can match any modern, classic, or historical home.
- Colors to match any home. Our process fuses color into the Fibrex® material, offering you a wide palette of long-lasting colors to choose from—including dark exterior colors usually not available in replacement windows.
- Stainable interiors. Inside, we also offer stainable wood interiors including oak, maple, and engineered pine, allowing you to match or recreate a vintage architectural style.
- Hardware & Accessories. 13 available hardware finishes to match your look—whether you want to go timeless with satin nickel, traditional with oil-rubbed bronze, or clean and bright with polished chrome.
- Diverse grille choices. A variety of grille patterns and options, including colonial, prairie, and custom-designed grilles, allow you to match your new windows to your home’s current architecture, change your look, or complete a historically accurate renovation.
Renewal by Andersen home improvement is always backed by the quality assurance of certified master installers. That means any project-large or small-is completed thoroughly and with total attention to detail. Our expert window contractors are experienced in every type of home, and can find your ideal window or door solution no matter what! They’ll also have you enjoying your new home improvement hassle-free and sooner than you think, by:
- Preparing the work area beforehand with heavy-duty protective gear to prevent any damage to your home,
- Following a step-by-step procedure to ensure every detail is correct, then showing you how to most effectively use your new windows,
- And leaving the work area cleaner than they found it—even taking the old windows with them for a truly hassle-free experience.
The value of Renewal by Andersen windows lies in their durability, design, and long-term construction. The proof? We back each window replacement with a limited 20-year warranty. Learn more when you contact an experienced design consultant today.
Schedule a free in-home consultation to learn more about the true cost of replacement windows. Don’t forget to ask about our current specials on replacement windows and patio door installation!
In addition to windows, Renewal by Andersen also serves Putnam County and the surrounding Connecticut area with lasting, energy efficient patio doors. Consider a French hinged style for a classic look, or go modern with sliding varieties in both French and contemporary styles. Regardless of your chosen design, all patio doors are guaranteed to reduce heating and cooling costs and protect your interior while bringing the outdoors in! Learn more today.